Powerful 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits And Its Wearing Rules
7 Mukhi rudraksha is one of the most important Rudraksha for its complete energy and divinity coming through 7 dimensions of the divine. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be blessed by Mahadeva and Mahalakshmi along with the seven celestial mothers and seven sages which we’ll discuss later in the blog. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also associated with the Anang form of Mahadeva which is very unique form of Adi Deva Mahadeva. In Sanskrit, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Saptamukhi Rudraksha for its seven Mukh (Faces) or lines made on it.
we’ll explain to you the benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha and how you should wear it and maintain its purity. One should understand that Rudraksha is not for the wearer who is wearing it with greedy intentions. Make sure you wear it with pure devotion and intentions because Rudraksha carries the energy with which we wear it. After reading this blog, you’ll be able to make up your mind if you should buy 7 Mukhi Rudraksha or not. However, make sure you consult an astrologer always. So, let’s start without wasting any time.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
7 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits include its benefits for your financial and mental well-being. Being blessed by the Mahalakshmi, this Rudraksha is very powerful to bring wealth and prosperity in your life. We have discussed the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits below for your better understanding.
- As mentioned above, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha attracts prosperity, happiness, and financial abundance in the wearer’s life. It does it by removing bad luck and misfortunes from your life. It removes the negative influences of Venus and brings peace and stability to the life of the wearer.
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is good for people associated with business and administration for success and prosperity in their respective fields. It induces positivity and brings new opportunities in the life of the wearer.
- 7 Mukhi Rudraksha also cures physical issues such as abortions, foot-related issues, weakness, stomach aches, and other physical issues associated with the lungs and brain.
- It reduces muscular pains and respiratory disorders in the body as well.
- Being ruled by Saturn, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in removing the negative karmas and makes the wearer more positive to do positive karmas in life.
To enhance the benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, you should also be aware of what is its importance and what are the core points it carries. One should keep positive intentions while wearing it and one should keep respect to all the divine energies this Rudraksha carries.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance
7 Mukhi Rudraksha’s importance is associated with its connection with both Mahadeva and Mahalakshmi. We have enlisted its importance for your better understanding:
- 7 Mukhi rudraksha is blessed by Saptamatrikas which brings abundance and peace to the life of the wearer. It also carries the power and knowledge of Saptrishi which helps the person to have more broader and positive thinking in life.
- Another important aspect of the 7 Mukhi rudraksha is that it is ruled by Shani Deva or Saturn, which is associated with discipline and karmas. As we mentioned before due to this 7 Mukhi rudraksha helps in having positive karmas in life.
- It is also associated with the Manipura chakras which are associated with our courage and self-respect. Therefore, 7 Mukhi rudraksha brings self-esteem and bravery to the heart of the wearer.
- It is believed that it is associated with the seven oceans, and seven divine snakes as well which symbolize completeness and uniformity in life.
Hope, after knowing these benefits and the importance of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha you will be able to do justice with the divine power it has. You should make sure that you keep the devotional aspect pure for Rudraksha otherwise wearing it is meaningless. Many people wear it for show-off or specific benefits but you should wear it with pure heart and devotion. However, make sure you are compatible with the energy it carries otherwise it can be harmful for you. We’ll elaborate later about the wearing rules so that you can maintain compatibility with the divine energy.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
7 Mukhi Rudraksha’s ruling planet is Saturn which governs the 7th and 10th houses in someone’s horoscope. Saturn or Shani Deva is believed to be the Dandashikari (Judge) in Vedic astrology and therefore, it is associated with discipline, hard work, and continuity. It is believed that 7 Mukhi Rudraksha removes the negative effects of Saturn and brings positive karma into life.
However, as Saturn is the ruling planet of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, the wearer should make sure to not be involved in the wrong karmas to avoid any negative repercussions from this Rudraksha. Saturn is such a planet that gives abundance if you do the right deeds and if you do negative deeds you’ll have to face adverse effects. Rudraksha enhances the positive power of Saturn but you should make sure you should not do negative deeds because Rudraksha wants you to maintain its divinity.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God
7 Mukhi Rudraksha’s ruling god is Mahalakshmi, who is the goddess of wealth and prosperity. Thus, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha brings wealth to the life of the wearer. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha also represents the grace and blessings of Mahalakshmi. With the blessings of Mahalakshmi wearer attracts wealth, prosperity, and success in life.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also associated with the Saptamatrikas – the female aspects of the seven celestial energies. These seven matas are Brahmani, Maheshwari, Kaumari, Vaishnavi, Varahi, Indrani, and Chamunda. Thus, it also represents the 7 chakras of bodily balance which are associated with our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
You get blessings of Mahadeva and all these matas with the power of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Therefore, the wearer should maintain complete respect and purity while wearing it.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
7 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra is related to praising Mata Lakshmi because 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Mahalakshmi. Along with that, it is also associated with sapta matrikas (सप्तमातृका) which are the feminine energies of different gods. The basic mantra for 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is
ॐ हु नमः
“Om Huh Namah” is a salutation mantra for seven mothers, Bhagwan Kartikeya, Mahadeva, Kamdeva, and all other gods whose energies reside in 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Another mantra that you can recite with saptmukhi rudraksha is related to Mahalaxmi which is mentioned below:
ॐ महालक्ष्मी नमः
While reciting these mantras make sure you follow the correct rituals and keep the uttermost cleanliness and respect for the Rudraksha.
Wearing Rules of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
The wearing rules of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is very important to have the maximum benefits from this divine rudraksha. Rudraksha is very divine bead that represents the energy of Rudra in different forms. As 7 Mukhi Rudraksha carries energies of seven different forms of Rudra, one should show complete respect towards it by following the rules while wearing it. We have mentioned these steps or points that you should keep in mind when you accept your 7 Mukhi Rudraksha towards yourself.
- Although you can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha any day throughout the week it is recommended and most auspicious to wear it on Monday or on Shivratri. Another day on which you can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is Saturday due to the ruling planet Saturn.
- Make sure you clean your 7 Mukhi Rudraksha with Ganga jal or cow milk before wearing it for the first time and maintain its cleanliness when you are wearing it as well.
- As we discussed before you should energize your 7 Mukhi Rudraksha with the mantra – Om Hum Namah by reciting it at least five times or you can take an astrologer or priest’s help to energize it.
- It should be worn with silk or cotton thread and the cap or cover should be silver or gold. You can also use a gold or silver chain to wear it. You can wear it as a necklace, a bracelet, or as a pendant. For alternative metals, you should consult with an astrologer.
- The Rudraksha should be cleansed with the help of sandalwood paste along with the white flowers while performing pooja with it.
- Make sure you wear it with positive devotion and should not have any greedy intentions while wearing it. You should wear it with faith and your devotion towards Mahadeva. Having any negative thoughts while wearing it will result in negative outcomes.
- As we have already mentioned about keeping respect towards 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, you should not wear it while consuming alcohol or other tamasic food. It should not be worn while engaging in any immoral or unethical activity.
- Keep your rudraksha in a safe and divine place while not wearing it.
- If your rudraksha bead is broken or cracked then you should replace it and the damaged rudraksha should be immersed in a water body.
We recommend you adhere to these wearing rules to have stable energy and good compatibility with 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Showing disrespect to Rudraksha may result in negative outcomes that the wearer has to bear.
We have seen that 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very powerful Rudraksha that has the abilities of Saptrishi, Saptmatrika, and seven forms of Mahadeva. This Rudraksha brings wealth, positivity, and success into your life by making your Saturn favorable. Make sure you follow all the rules and disciplines we have mentioned in this blog to get the divine blessings in your life. Also, make sure you buy an original Rudraksha from an authentic seller who can ensure natural and original Rudraksha. Rudraksha Life respects the faith and devotion of the wearer therefore, they sell only original and natural rudraksha. They provide you with the government lab certificate which gives you complete information regarding your Rudraksha bead. Hope this blog helped you to gain good knowledge regarding the divine 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. Shop intelligent and get the blessings.
What is 7 Mukhi Rudraksha And What Are Its Benefits?
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the types of Rudraksha which has seven faces or lines on its surface. It represents the seven forms of Mahadeva and the Saptrishi of Vedic astrology, Saptsarp (Severn divine snake), and Mahalakshmi. The benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha have been mentioned below:
- Brings wealth, prosperity, happiness, and good luck to the wearer.
- Protects from the negative influences of Saturn.
- Helps in curing various diseases and ailments of the mind and body.
How To Wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
You can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha as a necklace, bracelet, or pendant. The thread can be made of wool or silk and the Rudraksha should be capped with silver or gold. Wear it after performing rituals such as washing it with Ganga jal, applying Chandan (Sandalwood paste), and chanting the mantra, “Om Hum Namah” 108 times.
When To Wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
You can wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha on any day of the week but it is recommended that you wear it on Saturday or Friday. Saturn being the ruling planet of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is favourable on Saturday. It helps in removing the negative effects of Saturn.
Who Can Wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
7 mukhi rudraksha can be worn by anyone who wants to improve their financial status, get over the challenges of life, or improve karmas to maintain peace and happiness in life. It is useful for business people who need administrative and managing skills.
What Are The Precautions To Be Taken While Wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
We have listed the precautions to be taken while wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha below:
- Wear it with faith and devotion without greedy intentions.
- People allergic to Rudraksha or with high blood pressure should not wear it.
- Except wearer, it should not be touched by others.
- Should not be worn during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- Should be cleaned regularly with holy water.
Where Can I Buy 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
You can buy 7 Mukhi Rudraksha from online or offline sellers. However, make sure that you are buying only authentic Rudraksha. Only buy from a trusted and reputed shop or company that can prove the original Rudraksha legitimately.