Who we are
Our website address is: https://rudrakshalife.com/
Thank you for trusting Rudraksha! We would like to know that your privacy is important to us.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to ensure your experience with Rudraksha is one that you will want to repeat and share
with your friends. Part of our commitment to you is to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. The information below
incorporated into our Terms of Service.
When you submit your personal information to us, you are giving us your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as set forth in
to speak to a customer service representative.
Please contact us via telephone at +91-9810091024 or email at email@example.com
Collection and Use of Information
As a welcome guest, you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. At various times, you
may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral)
that you provide to us through whatever means you provide such information (through our Website, via e-mail, over the telephone, etc.). Personal
means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address
or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing
Use of Your Personal Information We may use the information we collect about you to:
1. Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
2. Confirm and track your order
3. Respond to your inquiries and requests
4. Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy
5. Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
6. Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience 7. Identify your product and service preferences 8. understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. Personal Information that we May Share with others In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with trusted partners. SERVICE PROVIDERS: We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose (s) set forth by Rudraksha. SPECIAL EVENTS: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Rudraksha will only share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND FRAUD PROTECTION: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you ANONYMOUS INFORMATION: We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACKS: We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the “Submissions” section of our Terms and Conditions page. Other Uses of Your Information IP Address. When you visit our Website, Rudraksha collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your