5 Mukhi Rudraksha – The Power Of Panch Mahadeva
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be one of the most powerful Rudraksha beads because it is believed that it is blessed by the five different forms of Mahadeva, i.e. Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Isshan. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is called so because of the five faces or Mukh or lines on the surface of this Rudraksha bead. In this blog, we’ll cover all the factors and aspects of the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. We’ll discuss how you can judge the price and what are the various things associated with the panch mukhi rudraksha. So, don’t wait and just start this beautiful journey of panchmukhi Rudraksha.
Vedic Astrology Behind 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
According to Vedic astrology, Panch Mukhi rudraksha is ruled by the planet Jupiter and the wearer gets the collective blessings of Mahadeva and Brihaspati. The divinity of this Rudraksha lies within Kaalaagni (Fire of Time), which is a form of Rudra. The five-faced Rudraksha eliminates the five mortal characteristics of human life which are also believed to be the enemies of humans – kama (Lust), Krodh (Anger), Moha (Attachment), Lobh (Greed), and Ahamkar (Pride).
Talking about the spiritual aspects of the Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, it is believed that it protects the wearer from all kinds of sins and bad karma to reach salvation. There are many benefits of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha which we’ll going to discuss in the blog later. The five faces balance the five elements of the body which create everything in the universe – Dharti (Earth/Soil), Jal (Water), Agni (Fire), Vayu (Wind) and Aakash (Space) and activate our chakras for divine and physical alignment. One should keep in mind that 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very powerful and divine Rudraksha that should be worn with proper method and the wearer should follow the rules of its purity to show proper respect towards it. Make sure you buy authentic Rudraksha from an authentic seller.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha include several spiritual and physical advantages. We have enlisted the prime benefits of 5 Mukhi rudraksha and we’ll discuss them later in Hindi language for your convenience as well.
- The wearer gets harmony and peace in the life.
- Protects the wearer from all kinds of sins and negative karma.
- Enhances self-awareness, spirituality, wisdom, and confidence in the wearer.
- Helps to balance the five elements of the body and activates chakras.
- It attracts prosperity and success in your life.
- Panchmukhi rudraksha also helps the wearer to have a healthier body by ensuring better coping with stress, anger, insomnia, blood pressure, and related disorders.
- It brings good luck in the wearer’s life by ensuring better mental health as well.
- As we discussed it boosts physical health, and panchmukhi Rudraksha has a positive effect on respiration as well.
- It gives you the blessings of Jupiter in life by ensuring a broad mind and rational thinking as well.
We understand that all of you want to take maximum spiritual and physical benefit from the divine rudraksha and thus, for our Hindi readers, we are explaining five mukhi rudraksha benefits again in Hindi.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits in Hindi
5 Mukhi Rudrakahs benefits in Hindi are explained for your convenience so that you can get the information in your mother tongue.
जैसा की हमनें पहले बात की ही है कि पंचमुखी रुद्राक्ष में महादेव के पाँच रूपों की शक्ति निहित होती है तो वाकई में यह काफ़ी शक्तिशाली रुद्राक्ष होता है और इसे धारण भी बड़े ध्यान से करना। आपकी आसानी के लिए हमनें पाँचमुखी रुद्राक्ष के फायदे नीचे लिखें है :
- सबसे पहला लाभ जो 5 मुखी रुद्राक्ष को धारण करने का यह होता है कि आपके जीवन में शान्ति और समृद्धि आती है।
- यह रुद्राक्ष आपके सभी प्रकार के पापों और नकारात्मकताओं से बचाता है जिससे कि आपके कर्म शुद्ध होते हैं।
- यह रुद्राक्ष आपके भीतर सजगता, आध्यात्मिकता, विवेक और आत्मविश्वाश में वृद्धि करता है।
- यह पञ्चतत्वों को स्थिर करने और चक्रों को जागृत करने में भी सहायता करता है।
- यह रुद्राक्ष आपके जीवन में सफलता और वैभव लाता है।
- पंचमुखी रुद्राक्ष आपके शारीरिक स्वास्थ में भी सुधार करके आपको तनाव, चिंता, क्रोध, अनिद्रा, और ब्लड प्रेशर जैसे समस्याओं से बचाता है।
- इसलिए पंचमुखी रुद्राक्ष आपके जीवन में अच्छा भाग्य और अच्छा मानसिक स्वस्थ लाता है।
- पंचमुखी रुद्राक्ष आपको श्वास सम्बन्धी समस्याओं से लड़ने में भी सहायता करता है।
- साथ ही यह आपको बृहस्पति देव का आशीर्वाद भी दिलाता है और आपके जीवन में ज्ञान का संचार करता है।
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Price
5 Mukhi Rudraksha price may vary on several factors and there may not be one specific price for it because every online and offline seller put different price to it. Therefore, to judge 5 mukhi rudraksha price, buyer should be smart and do a proper research before buying it. Here, we’ll help you to have a good understanding about it by mentioning all the major factors which can influence the price of 5 Mukhi rudraksha. Gfenerally, the price of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha can vary from some thousand Rupees to lakhs of Rupees based on the size, demand, quality and origin of the Rudraksha. We have discussed each factros in detail for your better understanding:
- Size: The size of 5 Mukhi rudraksha is a very important factor that influences the price of it. Generally, the size of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha ranges from 10 mm to 30 mm or it can be more than that. The general rule is that bigger size, higher price because bigger beads are rare and believed to be more powerful than the smaller ones. However, apart from this, you should also consider the quality and effectiveness of the bead to finally judge the price.
- Quality: As we mentioned earlier, the quality of the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very important factor that may increase or decrease the price of it. The quality is judged by the shape, colour, surface texture, luster, and marks on 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. Ideally, people like oval or rounder beads with defined faces or Mukhs. The colour of the bead should vary from light brown to dark brown or black, which is determined by the soil and climate conditions from where the bead is coming. Moreover, there should not be any cracks, cuts, or mutilation to cover the cuts or cracks on the bead. The luster should be natural and should not appear polished.
- Origin: Now comes the very very important aspect of judging the price of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha and that is its origin. The 5 Mukhi rudraksha coming from Nepal is believed to be more authentic, pure, and powerful. The Rudraksha beads growing in the Himalayan region are believed to be the best favorable growing conditions for the Rudraksha. Therefore, 5 Mukhi Rudraksha coming from Nepal is more expensive than the Rudraksha coming from Indonesia or India. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha from Indonesia and India are comparatively smaller in size than Nepalese Rudraksha. Thus, if the seller is giving you authentic Nepali Panchmukhi Rudraksha then, it will be higher in price.
Apart from these factors, there is also one important factor that refers to the health of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. The health of panchmukhi Rudraksha refers to the harvest of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha at the right time and stored properly. It is a very important aspect for those who want the spiritual benefits from it. Therefore, while buying authentic 5 Mukhi Rudraksha, you should be very careful about the aforementioned factors and about the health of Rudraksha. Make sure the seller gives you a government lab certificate that ensures the authenticity of the Rudraksha bead and mentions if there is any alteration with the Rudraksha.
Original 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Price
The original 5 Mukhi Rudraksha price is based on the factors we have already mentioned. In this section, we’ll highlight more about what factors you should keep in mind to avoid any bluff with you. As we have mentioned the following factors are very important in judging the price of the original 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Origin of the bead
- Size and shape of the bead
- Certification of the bead
By original we mean that the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha comes from a highly valued source and is believed to be more effective for spiritual and physical significance. As mentioned earlier, 5 Mukhi Rudraksha coming from Nepal is more effective and bigger with more clean surface and appearance. Make sure there is no distortion in the surface or luster. There should be no paint, adhesive, or modification to the Rudraksha bead.
You can buy authentic Rudraksha from Rudraksha Life, which provides authentic, natural, and government-lab-certified Rudraksha without middlemen. Visit https://rudrakshalife.com/ to purchase from their online store at your convenience
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
5 Mukhi Rudraksha mala is a type of rosary made of 5-faced Rudraksha and used in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism to pray and meditate. By using 5 Mukhi Rudraksha mala you connect yourself with the blessings of Mahadeva as well as Jupiter which is associated with wisdom, knowledge, and spirituality. There are some advantages of wearing or using 5 Mukhi rudraksha mala which we have enlisted for you:
- It helps to balance the five elements in the body and stabilize the energy of the Chakras.
- Removes negativity and negative karma.
- Enhances focus, creativity, and memory.
- Balances mental and physical health.
- Brings peace, happiness, and prosperity.
Anybody can wear or use 5 Mukhi Rudraksha mala but make sure you follow the right rituals and purity of the Rudraksha beads. You can chant mantras with it to have maximum benefits for focusing your mind.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Side Effects
5 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects are related to the improper wearing of Rudraksha and not following the right procedure. You should keep in mind that all Rudraksha is not for everyone, so please take proper astrological consultation before wearing it. We have enlisted the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects so that you can be aware of them while wearing the Rudraksha bead.
- Being a powerful Rudraksha, it can cause an increase in energy level and you may feel restless or accessive energetic which may not be good for your health.
- It also causes physical exhaustion due to the overuse of the energy which is generated by the Rudraksha.
- Some people may even feel headaches if the wearer has a sensitive nervous system.
- You may also show irrational behavior or hyperbehaviour such as anger, aggression or impulsiveness. Wearers need to maintain harmony with panchmukhi rudraksha to avoid this.
- Moreover, it can distort your sleep pattern and quality. You may experience discomfort and irritation while sleeping.
To avoid these side effects make sure you follow the right process to maintain harmony with the Rudraksha bead. Respect the divinity of Panchmukhi Rudraksha and also contact a professional astrologer if you experience these side effects.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
5 Mukhi Rudraksha mantras should be recited while wearing or meditating with it to have maximum benefit and maintain harmony with it. Common Mantras like ॐ ह्रीं नमः (Om Hreem Namah) and ॐ नमः शिवाय (Om Namah Shivaya) can be recited while wearing the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha to enhance its power. You can also recite specific mantras for specific purposes to get from 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. However, if you want maximum benefit from the Rudraksha, you should be loyal, and respectful and put full faith in it. Moreover, you can recite the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra to activate the energy lying within 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात्
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
This mantra is specifically focused on Mahadeva mentioning the power to overcome fear of death and experience liberation. When you recite this mantra with 5 Mukhi Rudraksha you become fearless about life and death. It generates more energy into it to receive blessings from all forms of Mahadeva.
I think this information will be very effective for you to receive proper power from 5 Mukhi Rudraksha and maintain harmony with it. Also, it helps you to reduce any side effects that you may get from 5 Mukhi Rudraksha because you’ll be more compatible with its energy. Moreover, to avoid any disadvantages, you should follow the proper method which we have discussed in the next section.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
5 Mukhi Rudraksha wearing rules include proper process so that you can have maximum blessings without getting any adverse effects. We have mentioned the following procedures and rules to which you should adhere to show proper respect to the divine Rudraksha.
- If you can make sure you energize your 5 Mukhi Rudraksha from a Panditji so that he can do all the required rituals to cleanse it so that a new wearer i.e. you can wear it. The process is known as Pranpratishta (प्राणप्रतिष्ठा) meaning putting life into the Rudraksha.
- You can pick either Monday or Thursday to wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha as these days are believed to be associated with Mahadeva. You can also consult your astrologer to pick the right Muhurat to wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck, wrist, or arm according to your preference and convenience. You can use a thread, metal chain, or mala to wear it. The number of beads in the mala can vary from one to 108 which depends on your budget and choice.
- We already mentioned mantras that you should recite while wearing it. You can recite all these mantras 108 times to get the blessings of Mahadeva directly through Rudraksha.
- Make sure you keep Rudraksha clean and pure for which you can use holy water or cow’s milk once in a while and you must not touch it with dirty hands. Also, do not let others touch it as it can transfer their energy into it.
- Please maintain proper respect while wearing 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. Do not wear it while consuming Alcohol or doing sinful acts. One should also remove it while going to a funeral or the birth of a newborn as it can transfuse the energy into that soul.
Please, make sure you follow all these methods properly and show proper respect and connection with your 5 Mukhi Rudraksha bead. Wear it with a clear mind and not with a greedy mind otherwise, outcomes will not be fruitful. Hope this information will help you to have maximum benefit from the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
We feel that this blog may help you to have complete information regarding 5 Mukhi Rudraksha and you will be a smart buyer. Make sure you compare the price of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha from different shops and see if they are luring you with discounts or giving you authentic products. Maintain full respect towards 5 Mukhi Rudraksha while wearing it and avoid doing restricted activities while wearing it. If you want to buy authentic Rudraksha with complete assurance of originality, purity, and divinity then, you can buy from Rudraksha Life. They give you the best Rudraksha from the source without the middleman. You also get a government laboratory certificate which ensures that you are buying natural Rudraksha. Shop wise, Shop original!
What is the Benefit of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
We discussed the benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha throughout the blog and for your quick revision, we are enlisting them here again –
- Boosts positive effects of Jupiter.
- Enhances spiritual energy and helps in increasing wisdom.
- It is beneficial for students, scholars, teachers, writers, and researchers to improve concentration, memory, and communication skills.
- Helps in maintaining a good mental state.
Who Can Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Anyone can wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha as it is the common and safest Rudraksha for all ages and genders. However, we suggest you consult your Jyotish before wearing any Rudraksha to maximize its benefits.
Which God is 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be blessed by five forms of Mahadeva – Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev, and Isshan. It also represents Kaalagni Rudra which burns the negativity of time.
Is it Good to Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Yes, it is good to wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha as it can enhance your mental and spiritual growth and keep you protected from all kinds of negativity and illness.
What is the Cost of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
As we discussed before the cost of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha depends on several factors and buyers should keep shape, size, quality, origin, and certification in mind while buying it. Nepali 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly valued and believed to have maximum spiritual energies in it.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is a type of bead or seed that is obtained from the fruit of the Rudraksha tree (Elaeocarpus ganitrus). It is known for its religious and spiritual significance in Hinduism and is commonly used as a prayer bead or as a pendant worn for its perceived positive effects on the mind and body.
Product SKU: 5MUKHI
Product Brand: Rudrakshalife
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 500
Product In-Stock: InStock