8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits And Its Wearing Rules
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits is a highly effective and powerful bead. It is said to have the power of eight mountains. It is a representation of Lord Ganesh, who is known to be the Lord of Obstacle Removal. All troubles, such as grief and sorrows, pains, are removed from the wearer.
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as the Aath Mukhi Rudraksha. And most importantly, before any fresh beginning in India, God Ganesha is worshipped everywhere. Ganesha is associated with good beginnings, and the Aath Mukhi Rudraksha will guide you in making the best judgments possible. This bead stone would help in the removal of misfortunes if it is worn with suitable rituals, methods, and pooja. But one should wear it only after consulting with a professional Astrologer.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very powerful tool for overcoming hurdles and achieving success in life.
- Lord Ganesha blesses the eight Mukhi Rudraksha’s wearers.
- The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha also removes all of Ketu’s malefic effects.
- It brings joy, success, and positivity into the wearer’s life.
- It is helpful in treating Arthritis, Mental Lethargy, and Bone and Leg Ailments.
- It also brings insight and knowledge.
- It is highly beneficial in resolving day-to-day issues.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha also helps with skin-related issues.
- The Rudraksha of the Eight Mukhi is highly utilized to promote one’s name, fame, and progress.
- The Rudraksha of the Eight Mukhi is a Talisman that boosts focus and concentration.
- It improves one’s logical and analytical abilities.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance –
- Lord Ganesha himself blesses the wearer of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It helps to remove sorrows and difficulties from the life of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha wearers.
- Improve the decision-making ability of the person who will wear this Rudraksha.
- It cures lung diseases, eye diseases, and any kind of respiratory problem.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha provides success in life.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet-
Every type of Rudraksha has its own ruling planet and the ruling planet of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu. Thus, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha will remove the malefic effects of Rahu and will help to give its positive effects.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God-
Similar to the ruling planet every Rudraksha has its Ruling God. therefore, the ruling God of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha, whom we know as ‘Vighna Harta’. After wearing this Rudraksha Lord Ganesh will give his direct blessings to the wearer and make his life trouble-free.
It is highly advised that you wear the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala on Monday during the Shukla Paksha tithi. Rudraksha should be stored in a bowl with 1 scoop of Curd, Tulsi leaves, Honey, Gangajal, and Ghee for 10 minutes before you wear it. This will help activate and purify your Rudraksha, and at the same time remove any negative energy it may have. Now, remove the Rudraksha from the concoction after praying to God and washing it with the holy water Gangajal. Now 108 times, recite the mantra “Om Hreem Namah.” Wear the Rudraksha after that in silk or wool thread, or else have it capped in gold, silver, or copper.
You can also reach us at 98108-00550 for a free consultation.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Day-
It is advised to wear this rudraksha mala on Wednesday.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra-
After wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha wearer should be recited on a regular basis the mantra “Om Ganesha Namah” should be recited.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules –
It is highly advised that you wear the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha on Monday during the Shukla Paksha tithi. Rudraksha should be stored in a bowl with 1 scoop of Curd, Tulsi leaves, Honey, Gangajal, and Ghee for 10 minutes before you wear it. This will help activate and purify your Rudraksha, and at the same time remove any negative energy it may have. Now, remove the Rudraksha from the concoction after praying to God and washing it with holy water Gangajal. Then 108 times, recite the mantra “Om Hreem Namah.” Wear the Rudraksha after that in silk or wool thread, or else have it capped in gold, silver, or copper.
You can also reach us at 98108-00550 for a free consultation.
Color- The various shades of Brown color are considered the great quality of Rudraksha.
Best origin- India, Nepal, Java, and Indonesia are their origin places.
Shape- Usually it is found in a round shape.
Zodiac sign- Rudraksha can be worn by anyone, both male and female. But before wearing Eight Mukhi Rudraksha, it is advised that you should consult first and then wear. For Free consultation, you can also call us. (+91) 98108 00550
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Experience –
- Our customers always share a positive experience after purchasing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- They found it genuine and thus, got the desired results after wearing it with following full rules and regulations.
- Every customer appreciated the products of RudrakshaLife and mostly purchased them because they are certified by govt. Lab.
- Knowing this would help you to build trust in us and thus purchase 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
What Is The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Price-
Original 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Prices might vary depending on their color, species, size, and overall quality. At Rudraksha Life, we provide genuinely and certified 8 Mukhi Rudraksha at the best prices in the market.
Do’s and Don’ts of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha –
- Wear the rudraksha by energizing it first.
- After wearing it do not show it to anyone.
- While attending the funeral ceremony or performing funeral rites remove the Rudraksha.
- Avoid eating non-veg.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- It is suggested that 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala should not be worn because it is really powerful.
- Remove the Rudraksha before sleeping.
The surface of an 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has eight distinct lines on it called the Mukha. Lord Ganesha, who is also known as “Vighna Harta” (the destroyer of barriers), is Rudraksha’s ruling deity. With the help of Lord Ganesha’s blessings, the wearer of this Rudraksha can succeed in any of their endeavors. One of the most significant effects of this Rudraksha is that it removes hurdles, allowing the user to be more productive in their activities. Lord Kartikeya, Lord Ganesha’s elder brother, and Lord Shiva’s elder son are considered to be associated with this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha also provides mental stability, allowing the wearer to remain calm and composed during any event. This Rudraksha should be worn by anyone irrespective of gender who wants to gain name, fame, or leadership skills.
Firstly, if the Rudraksha is genuine, it should have a corn-like structure with very well-defined features. You can also conduct another test consisting of water. If you find there is no influence on the Rudraksha even after a few minutes in hot water, then it is considered to be the original Rudraksha beads. Apart from that, Rudraksha’s Eight Faces resembles that of human lips, implying that they should get stretched out. In addition to this, the lines on a Rudraksha should also not be straight And the lines on a Rudraksha should not be like those regular lines; if you find they are, the Rudraksha is made up of wood or other beads. There should also be no insect holes in the bead. Check to see if the dealer is well-licensed and sells authentic beads.
Heart sickness, stomach disease, paralysis, numbness, and weakness are some of the diseases that are all cured by the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
People who are having difficulty obtaining success in any field and whose lives are full of hurdles and problems can benefit from wearing this 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. Also, the people who are suffering from a major or small Saturn affliction should wear this Rudraksha in conjunction with the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to find relief from the troubles that they are experiencing. It is very beneficial for patients who suffer from skin-related problems, snake phobia, cataracts, and hydrocele.
The planet Mercury is usually represented by the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha price might vary depending on their color, species, size, and general quality.
Lord Ganesha is symbolized by the eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone, both men and women. However, it is advised that it should only be worn after consultation with an Astrologer. You can also phone us at 98108-00550 for a free consultation.
Firstly, check the certificate of any 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala before you purchase it. Make sure that it has all of the necessary details on the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha. You can also call us at 98108-00550, which is a toll-free number. Rudraksha Life is offering free shipping all over India with a government-issued certificate that is a laboratory-tested certificate of Seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
We are accepting both online and offline payment methods. You can also visit our website or call us at 98108-00550 for additional information. Our customer service personnel will guide you with this.
Rudraksha Life is also offering a free horoscope and free consultation.