Original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Price in India
Original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha price in India varies on many factors. We know that several online and offline sellers claim to sell the original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha while giving discounts or other offers. Therefore, the price of the original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha price in India may differ a lot from one seller to another seller and thus, buyers should shop smartly. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the 21 Rudraksha beads available and is valued a lot for its spiritual and physical significance. This Rudraksha is associated with the Shadanana (one that has six faces) Or Bhagwan Kartikey for the 6 faces of these Rudraksha beads. Moreover, this rudraksha is associated with Mangal greh (Mars) and ruled by Budh Greh (Venus). 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is a very important Rudraksha because it is blessed by Tridevi – Mata Parvati, Maha Lakshmi, and Maha Saraswati. Therefore, this rudraksha brings all things into your life, i.e. health, wealth, and wisdom.
The price of a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha can vary a lot on factors such as origin, size, quantity, production, and the seller who is selling it. Therefore, while shopping an authentic rudraksha you should keep certain things in mind that we will highlight in this blog for your better understanding. You should also understand that there is no fixed patent price for a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha bead and therefore, you should use your wisdom while buying it. Make sure you compare different buyers and then, make a decision. Either way, don’t worry, we will make sure that you get all the details you need to make your decision while buying authentic 6 Mukhi Rudraksha so that you can get maximum benefit from it. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Price based on Origin
You should know that 6 Mukhi Rudraksha prices vary a lot based on the origin. The origin refers to the place from where the rudraksha beads are being imported. If the production of rudraksha bead is high in that origin then, it automatically declines the price and value of the Rudraksha bead. Therefore, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha’s price based on origin can significantly raise or decline the price. For example, 6 Mukhi rudraksha coming from Nepal is highly valued due to its rarity and size. Also, Nepalese 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be more powerful for its spiritual significance. The price of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha can vary from some hundred rupees to thousands of rupees based on the origin.
But how only based on the origin, we can judge the price of 6 mukhi rudraksha? Well! We’ll explain to you how it influences. We have also highlighted various factors which influence the price of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- We start with the Nepalese 6 Mukhi Rudraksha which is rare, It is cultivated naturally with the influence of climate impact which makes the Rudraksha naturally bigger, The faces of the Rudraksha coming from Nepal also have clearer face lines. Moreover, it is more denser as well. Therefore, if somebody sells you the original Nepalese 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, then it will be more expensive than other sources.
- Java 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is cultivated in abundance and thus, the value automatically declines. Moreover, the size of Java 6 Mukhi rudraksha is smaller than the Nepalese Rudraksha. Therefore, the price of the Java 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is lower than the Nepalese 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Size: As we discussed the size of Nepalese 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is bigger than the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha coming from other sources, therefore size significantly changes the price of the Rudraksha bead. The size can vary between 10 mm to 25 mm.
- Shape: The shape of a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha also influences its price. Rounder and symmetric 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is valued more than irregular or distorted Rudraksha. The shape is also judged on the perfect alignment of the faces of the rudraksha beads.
- Quality: The overall quality of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is judged on its surface texture, luster, hardness, density, and durability. Make sure it has a natural surface finish without any alteration or treatment because any trick done to the rudraksha bead will degrade it and it will not be as beneficial as the original.
- Authenticity: You can judge the authentic 6 Mukih rudraksha based on a government lab certificate which judges the originality and naturality of the Rudraksha bead. This certificate gives you complete information regarding the origin, quality, and treatment done to the Rudraksha bead. Make sure the certificate that the seller is giving you with the Rudraksha bead is verifiable online. An authentic 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is valued more than the one that has no proof of authenticity.
However, the price of a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha depends on other factors as well, such as whether the seller is giving you an authentication certificate from a government laboratory or not. Therefore, when you are buying 6 Mukhi rudraksha or any other Rudraksha bead make sure, the seller provides you with a laboratory report and an x-ray report to judge the authenticity of the 6 Mukhi rudraksha.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Price – Online and Offline Stores
6 Mukhi Rudraksha’s price from an online or offline store is mainly based on certain factors that we highlighted even before. However, online stores may give you more discounts on the price at the convenience of your home. But both online and offline store has their advantages and disadvantages as well. Predicting the exact price from online and offline stores is not possible and one needs to judge the price on the factors we mentioned before. We have highlighted some points for you to compare buying it online or offline:
- At the Online store, you can buy at the convenience of your home and the product will be delivered directly to your home. Some sellers charge delivery fees but some deliver it without any extra cost. Make sure you pick a seller who is not charging unnecessary charges for the delivery. Because the original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is already expensive adding delivery charges will not be anywhere useful if you are shopping it online.
- From the online store, you can avail different festival offers and other discounts. But it is not necessary that giving discounts prove an authentic seller. Make sure you check all the documents you are receiving with your products.
- From the offline store, you have the privilege to check the Rudraksha right before your eyes. Also, you become more assured about the product you are bringing with you to your home.
Both offline and online shops have their benefits when it comes to buying authentic 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. However, offline shops may charge you for other amenities you receive at the shop because running an offline shop takes extra cost and maybe the price of the Rudraksha may be slightly higher than an online store. Make sure you buy from an authentic seller whether it is online or offline. It will be icing on the cake you are buying from an online company that already has an offline store in the market. It adds extra assurance for the product and you can raise your query to the physically present shop or company as well.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Buying Guide
6 Mukhi rudraksha is very effective for your life and we believe that you should buy only the original to get optimum benefits from it. To get the blessings of Kartik Bhagwan and Tridevis, you should follow our 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Buying guide which will help you to be a smart buyer. We have enlisted the points that you should keep in mind whether you buy it online or offline.
- The very first point which we have already mentioned that buy only original and and natural Rudraksha without falling into the tricks of sellers. Only 100% original 6 mukhi rudraksha can give you the benefits you are seeking in your life.
- The second thing you should consider is the quality, colour, and shape of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. As we have discussed so far, make sure the Rudraksha bead comes from a reputed origin with a denser, rounder, and original colour. You can judge the colour by making sure it looks like the original brown of dry seed and should not look painted or sprayed. You can learn more about the original brown colour of the authentic Rudraksha and then go to buy it.
- The faces of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha should be clean and clear but should not look like created artificially or glued to make them look like 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. Always check for any smell of adhesive on the Rudraksha beads because sometimes people do such tricks with Rudraksha beads to make them look clearer and original.
- Make sure you check the prices from different online and offline stores and make a checklist to compare the prices on those factors. The discounted price doesn’t need to be the authentic price. Some sellers sell you Rudraksha beads at the apt price already so they do not lure customers by mentioning discounts. If you will check through the market then, you will understand who is selling you at the right price and who is just baiting you to buy their Rudraksha beads.
- In the end, if you are not able to judge the authentic 6 Mukhi rudraksha and you feel that you will get trapped in the tricks of fraud sellers then, we’ll suggest you buy only from a seller who provides you a government laboratory certificate assuring you the originality of the product. Make sure the certificate is verifiable and verify the certificate before buying the Rudraksha. All such certificates are verifiable online through the website of the government
We believe that if you follow these steps before buying 6 Mukhi Rudraksha then, you will keep yourself safe from the bluff masters, Make sure you get all the documents when you are buying including a complete GST Bill with all certificates and make sure the seller has x-ray device to show you the original Rudraksha bead. Rudraksha Life ensures that you get only authentic and natural Rudraksha beads because we value the spiritual point of buying a Rudraksha bead. Moreover, with Rudraksha Life, you get free astrological consultation. This helps you to pick the right rudraksha for yourself.
In this blog, we helped you to have a clear idea about the factors that influence the price of an original 6 Mukhi rudraksha. It is easy to judge the exact price of a Rudraksha bead therefore, we suggest you follow the steps for buying the original Rudraksha beads. Moreover, you can get affordable and genuine prices on your 6 Mukhi Rudraksha from Rudraksha Life because they believe in selling only original Rudrkahsa beads while giving you all certificates and bills to make sure you get full surety over your products. Buy smartly and gain the blessing of the divine in your life.