21 Mukhi Rudraksha For Financial Stability And Prosperity
Rudraksha is the powerhouse of divine blessings. Rudraksha holds a very significant meaningful history in the Hindu culture. One can find a Rudraksha for all their problems. Here we will discuss the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha that is blessed by Lord Kuber and grants the wearer financial prosperity.
21 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha refers to a stone fruit whose dried stones are used by Hindus and Buddhists as prayer beads. Rudraksha stones can sometimes be called “blueberry beads” because they are protected by an inedible fruit when they are ripe. If you’re someone who is constantly on the move, this bead is perfect for you. Because it creates a protective blanket all around you, it gives you stability and support.
When it comes to the word support as mentioned above, the 21 Mukhi Rudraksha will help you in taking suitable financial decisions. Lord Kuber is the representative of Mukhi 21. Rudra-Aksha is Shiva’s eye. When one wears a Rudraksha, he or she is protected by Lord Shiva’s watchful gaze. Unlike other healing artifacts, Rudraksha only works if it is sanctified with particular chants like the panchakshar mantra “Om Namah Shivaya.” The Rudraksha Seed with 21 Faces has a direct link to Shiva himself.
It is generally seen that people who are excelling in their life, get noticed by other people, and so jealous and evil eyes might show the negative effects, wearing a 21 faced rudraksha is very suitable to remove the evil eyes and help prosper your business and wealth.
Who Can Wear 21 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha is ideal for people who engage in trading, stock trading, own many enterprises, are political leaders, directors, or legal advisors, and are constantly taking risks. Wearers of this Rudraksha would have no trouble resolving numerous life issues. According to Indian mythology, 21-faced Rudraksha brings prosperity, luck, and wealth, and the wearer gets blessed with worldly pleasures.
Benefits Of 21 Faced Rudraksha
A few benefits of Mukhi Rudraksha are listed below
- The wearer is protected from the evil gaze.
- Protects you from all hazards while allowing you to enjoy all of life’s joys.
- The user is blessed with enormous wealth and success.
- Cure for diseases of the reproductive organs.
- Controls blood sugar and treats prostate issues.
- Venus’s negative impacts are reduced.
- Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh are said to live in the 21-faced rudraksha.
- All celestial energies are bestowed upon the bearer.
How Can You Wear It?
- The wearer must do rudraksha puja or get it energized by the gurus before wearing it.
- While doing the pooja, sit with your back to the East. Using ganga jal, clean the bead.
- After 108 times singing the specific “Om Namah Shivay ” or “Om Kuberaye Namah ” mantra, it can be worn in white silk or wool thread.
- A mala of twenty-one Mukhi rudraksha or a bracelet of twenty-one Mukhi rudraksha can be worn around the neck or on the wrist.
- It can also be preserved at a place of worship if desired.
Where To Buy 21 Mukhi Rudraksha From?
Rudraksha life is the ideal place to buy any rudraksha, we have a large variety of 100 percent certified and lab-tested Rudraksha. At Rudraksha life, you also get a free consultation from our experts, and guidance on wearing rudraksha and getting it energized. Our customer support team is highly dedicated to providing the best services to our customers, and you can reach out to us through our website.