Spiritual 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Price in India
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Price are often regarded as a divine bead. It has captured the fascination of spiritual seekers and enthusiasts alike. The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to represent Lord Narayana who is said to be the preserver of the universe. It is said that 10 Mukhi Rudraksha brings prosperity, good luck and blessings to the wearer’s life. It provides relief from stress and anxiety and helps increase concentration. The no of lines on a Rudraksha defines the category it falls in. The 10 lines here define the 10 directions and the 10 lord Vishnu incarnations connect to them.
The Mystical Significance of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Vishnu who is the preserver in Hindu mythology. 10 Mukhi is believed to bestow a sense of protection, peace, and positivity upon the wearer. This bead is often sought after for its ability to help individuals attain a deeper level of meditation and spirituality. Devotees of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha believe that wearing it can lead to enhanced concentration, better decision-making, and relief from stress and anxiety. It is also said to provide protection from negative energies and promote a sense of inner peace.
Price Factors for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Different type of Rudraksha comes from different country and have different significance. In the price factor size, colour and quality are the main factors that affect its price range.
- Certification: ask for a certificate of authenticity. Reputed sellers often provide certificates that confirm the bead’s originality. These certificates may come from trusted gemological labs.
- Visual Inspection: Examine the bead closely. A genuine 10 Mukhi Rudraksha will have ten well-defined facets “mukhis” on its surface. These facets should be natural and not artificially made.
- Floating Test: Place the Rudraksha bead in a glass of water Genuine Rudraksha beads will float or rest just below the surface due to their low density. Fake beads will sink.
- Temperature Test: Hold the bead carefully between your palms. Genuine Rudraksha beads warm up quickly due to their high thermal conductivity. Fake beads don’t have this quality.
- Rudraksha Mala Test: If you have a Rudraksha mala (necklace) with 10 Mukhi beads, check for consistency in all beads. If beads are Authentic in a mala then every bead should be of the same size.
- Price and Source: Be cautious of deals that seem too good to be true. Authentic 10 Mukhi Rudraksha beads are relatively rare and come at a certain price point. Buy from trustworthy sources.
- Consult an Expert: If still have doubts then consult a knowledgeable person or a spiritual guide who can verify the authenticity of the Rudraksha.
Price for Rudraksha in online and offline stores
In every country, many sellers sell Rudraksha in both online and offline modes. Not all Rudraksha prices are the same they depend on which bead they are. The price of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Price varies and depends on its origin, colour, and size. If 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is a duplicate, then this will not benefit you. At the time of buying ask for the certificate as well for its originality. Get the Rudraksha from a seller who is government-approved and purchase yours from them. Before taking it can compare prices for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha prices at 4-5 different stores to have the best customer experience as well as the best price. Numerous vendors may offer you low-cost Rudrakshas, but they might also provide you with phoney or subpar Rudrakshas. While the price of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha beads can vary from one source to another it’s essential to remember that quality should be a higher priority than price. It’s wise to compare prices but not at the cost of authenticity and quality.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha buying guide
- The main point that should be kept in mind by any purchasing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is that it should be 100% original. If it is fake it would be of no use, and the wearer would not gain anything beneficial.
- The colour of Rudraksha should be brown, and it must be round.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha prices should be compared among at least 4-5 stores, either online or offline, before purchasing it from one.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha’s price depends on the colour, shape, size, and overall quality.
- One should buy 10 Mukhi Rudraksha only from the government. lab-certified place which should be the seller of only Rudrakshas.
Make sure the colour of Rudraksha is bold and should not look painted or anything else. It should be dark brown but should have a natural colour just like a dry date. The lines on the rudraksha should be clear and discrete. Make sure there is no smell of adhesive in the Rudraksha bead. Also, rounder 10 Mukhi rudraksha is more valuable and beneficial compared to oval or flattened rudraksha beads. Therefore, make sure you know the actual source and details of the Rudraksha which you can get in a govt-lab certification as well.
You should trust RudrakshaLife.com since the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha’s originality is the most important factor to consider while purchasing. We offer more than 21 different kinds of rudraksha and its products with a government certification.
We feel that this blog might have given you a good idea about how to judge the price of the original 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and how to buy smartly. If you follow our guidelines and suggestions, you can judge the price of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. Make sure Rudraksha should have a rare origin, and high quality in shape, size, and colour, and Rudrkahsa should be free from any kind of tricks. Do not fall for the old methods of checking the original 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and only refer the modern equipment and lab testing to ensure the authenticity of Rudraksha beads. Moreover, if you want to buy authentic, lab-certified, affordable, with a valid GST bill, then Rudraksha Life gives you all this and a range of 21 types of Rudraksha beads along with our consultation. So shop-wise and buy authentic products.