1 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits And Importance You Should Know
We have been hearing the term 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits for ages and it has been associated with Lord Shiva since then. Does anyone know why is it so? This term is an amalgamation of two beautiful words ‘Rudra’ and ‘Aksha’, where Rudra is another name for lord Shiva and Aksha means eye.
According to Shiv Mahapuran, when Devadhidev Mahadev opened his eyes after a long Tapasya, some tears were shed from his eyes and fell on the earth. These pure tears acted like seeds of a plant that gave birth to Rudraksha trees. These authentic One Mukhi Rudraksha beads were created by God to benefit humankind and to better their lives.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Spiritual Benefits –
- Seven chakra systems work along the spine of the human body and chakra balancing is the process of creating a balance between the mind, body, and health. The chakra related to the Ekmukhi mystic bead is Sahasrara – the Crown Chakra. It is present at the top of a human’s head and is responsible for the clarity of mind, connection to God, and one’s belief system.
- Thus, wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha can help to balance the Sahasrara Chakra.
- It helps to increase the power of concentration and gives peace of mind.
- It is the most powerful bead for Dhyaan or Meditation.
- This bead provides a way to attain moksha and to get free from the cycle of death and rebirth.
- It protects from unwanted negative energies.
Health Benefits –
- It assists to make our bodies anxiety, stress, and hypertension free.
- It cures migraines within seven days.
- It helps in psychotic and neurotic disorders.
- It supports the attainment of wealth and prosperity.
- It makes you more confident.
- It removes barriers in the path of your career, promotion, and other financial problems.
- The person who wears this becomes more soft-hearted and kind.
- It helps to fulfill all the desires.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God?
The Ruling God of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Shiva. After wearing this rudraksha lord shiva increases his concentration level, removes all sins
and it is also believed that after wearing this rudraksha wearer gets better health and always stay in a positive attitude toward life.
What does 1 Mukhi Rudraksha mean?
Rudraksha is available From 1 Mukhi Rudraksha original to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha original. The word ‘Mukhi’ means line or burrow and the number prefixed with it tells the number of lines present on the bead.
Is 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Rare?
The trees which give Ek Mukhi rudraksha as its fruit is not found everywhere and anywhere. Its importance makes this type of rudraksha more valuable.
Significance of One Mukhi Rudraksha
It is the Sakshat Swaroop of Mahadev and the one who wears it is governed by Lord Shiva himself. The wearer of One Mukhi Rudraksha is also blessed by Goddess Mahalakshmi. This holy bead rules all the planets and is closely associated with the planet Uranus – Arun Grah.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance :
- 1 Mukhi rudraksha is considered to be the most powerful and auspicious rudraksha
- 1 Mukhi rudraksha is especially beneficial for those suffering from mental disorders and negative energies.
- The One Mukhi Rudraksha is also said to be very helpful in bringing about material success and financial abundance.
- It is also said to bestow good health, wealth, and prosperity.
Can I wear 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Yes, you can wear 1 Mukhi Rudraksha. As you know that Rudraksha is a divine power and it is not necessary that you should wear multiple Mukhi Rudraksha. Even if you wear 1 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get lots of benefits in your life.
How Should One Mukhi Rudraksha Be Worn?
Monday is considered the day of Lord Shiva and thus can be chosen to wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
- one should bathe and wear clean clothes before entering a sacred place to do the process of wearing Rudraksha.
- It should be worn after the process of purifying the bead and charging it with a mantra.
- It should be worn in silk/wool thread and should be capped in silver or gold.
- One should face in the East direction and chant ‘OM NAMAH SHIVAYA’ 108 times, as the digit
- ‘1’ represents authority, leadership, and wholeness of existence.
- ‘0’ represents both nothingness and eternity, when combined with other digits then elevates the influence of those digits.
- ‘8’ represents power, abundance, and achievement.
How can Test the Original 1 Mukhi Rudraksha be among the fake ones?
- The original one is in the shape of an eye or half ellipse and never round.
- It should be in a single piece and there should be an absence of any cut or joint.
- The color of Rudraksha should not change or give any kind of shade. It should remain the same throughout.
- A magnifying glass can be used to check the absence of any external carving or marking.
- The last alternative is an X-ray, which can help to identify the real Rudraksha.
Thing To Be Kept In Mind While Buying 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are several ways to identify a 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The first and most obvious way is to look at the number of faces or Mukhis on the Rudraksha.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha will have only 1 face. Another way to identify a 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is to look at the size and shape of the Rudraksha.
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is typically small and round in shape.
- Lastly, you can also identify a One Mukhi Rudraksha by its color. This Rudraksha is usually dark brown or black in color.
Also Read: 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
From knowing the story behind its origination to the process of identifying its originality, we understood the idea behind 1 Mukhi Rudraksha and the benefits it provides if worn with devotion. So if you felt attracted to become the devotee of Lord Shiva and availing yourself of the benefits of his given fruit, you should visit to get certified original Rudraksha along with the astrologer services to get the best advice.