6 Mukhi Rudraksha 2.27 cm | Premium
Certified Original Six Mukhi Rudraksha 2.27 cm in Irregular Round / Bead Shape
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
Essence of Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
Lord Kartikeya, the young, radiant, and valiant son of Lord Shiva, bestows his blessing on the Six Mukhi Rudraksha. Kartikeya is pictured as a bold young warrior with a brilliant face who rides a peacock while clutching his weapon, the Shaktivel.
The Six Mukhi Rudraksha helps in removing the Venus’ malefic effects. In certain sources, Kartikeya and Lord Ganesha are said to have blessed this Rudraksha together. The wearer of this Rudraksha is said to receive blessings from Goddess Laxmi as well.
Thus, it can be worn around the wrist or around the neck to combat fatigue while enhancing vitality, beauty, necessary communication, and fearlessness.
The six Mukhi Rudraksha can make the person appear more appealing. The texts make it very apparent that this Rudraksha should be worn in order to attract the proper wisdom, wealth, and youth. It bestows wisdom, enhanced intelligence, willpower, and a clear mind on the user. It enhances one’s artistic abilities, expressiveness, and oratory capabilities.
Benefits of wearing the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General Benefits: It is considered to be beneficial for the wearer to improve communication skills and enhance the power of wisdom, intellectuality, and a stable mind. This rudraksha also works for the betterment of your artistic qualities, expression and verbal skills.
- Spiritual benefits: According to the scriptures, six mukhi rudraksha is associated with swadhisthana chakra (the sacral chakra). By maintaining its balance in the wearer’s body it will remove the obstructions in life and thus provide you with vital thinking to move towards growth.
- Health Benefits: Apart from the spritual and general benefits, there are some health benefits too. This is considered to be good for the reproductive organs, to cure the gynecological medical issues in women, it also makes the functioning of nerves strong, and to regulate the hormonal problems like diabetes and thyroid.
Who should wear the Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
It is said to be advantageous for educators, executives, journalists, and individuals who are trying to enhance their marketing and communication abilities. The user of this Rudraksha learns to live and cherish life and get liberated from emotional pain. As a result, the wearer will comprehend love, music, and interpersonal connections better.
Story of Lord Kartikeya and Six Mukhi Rudraksha
Our traditions claim that Lord Kartikeya was created from Lord Shiva’s spilled seed in order to vanquish Tarkasur. This seed produced such intense heat that it was entrusted to Agnidev for storage. Even he was unable to keep it for very long before giving it to Ganga. She placed this seed on the Sharavana reeds when the Ganga waters began to evaporate. The seed divided into six offspring and one day these six kids were crying uncontrollably till Goddess Parvati arrived to see them. After seeing this condition goddess united into one child by her. The six-faced boy relaxed and merged his faces into one at her sight. Shiva, Shakti, Brahma, and Saraswati all trained this kid.Shiva, Shakti, Brahma, and Saraswati all trained this kid.
From the moment of his birth, pure and strong celestial beings like Agni, Ganga, Krittikas, Laxmi, and Parvati helped Kartikeya. He is also connected to Mars because he was born from Lord Shiva’s flaming sperm.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week, the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil. It can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
As per Shastra’s :
।। सप्त्वक्त्रो महेशानीहुह्यनंगो नाम नामतः धारणातस्य देवेशी दरिद्रोपीश्वरो भवेत् ।।
शिवपुराण, अ २५, श्लो ७२
By wearing it, anyone, regardless of wealth, can become Ishwar (Full of Possessions).
Chapter 25 of the Shiva Purana, Shloka 72