5 Mukhi Rudraksha 2.758 cm | Premium
It infuses wonderful energy into the person who wears it. Five Mukhi Rudraksha provides the wearer with mental calm and significant powers to deal with problems intellectually. When there is a memory gap in your mind, it cures memory loss. Additionally, It regulates blood pressure, according to ancient Vedic texts. Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, mental handicap, stress, anxiety, and neurotic disorders are examples of medical issues.
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
Essence of Five Mukhi Rudraksha:
According to the vedas, 5 mukhi Rudraksha’s representation, Kaalagni Rudra, is considered the form of Shiva that is rical of the enemies. He has a power to destroy evil powers in no time. Due to his strength, he even destroyed the rule of Tripurasur. He appeared, showing a very kind heart, to deliver the Devas, Rishis, and humanity from oppression. He ended the reign of terror that had surpassed the definition of evil itself with strength. With his weapon, the Kalaagni, he quickly burned down all three of Tripurasur’s cities, turning them to ashes. The anger of Rudra was directed at all the malevolent occupants.
This assists individuals to encounter Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. This is a very significant Rudraksha that is now a permanent part of the Swasthya Bandh and Shiv Mala. Because of its strong energy, it is a requirement for everyone who wants to encounter the Shiva element.
Benefits of wearing the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General benefits: It is said that the wearer of this Rudraksha has a fearless and fulfilled existence. As a result, the user enjoys good health and calm in life. The user experiences a better quality of life and a stress-free environment in his everyday activities.
- Spiritual Benefits: As per the scriptures, this rudraksha is considered a chakra cleanser and re-energizer. Vishudha chakra is associated with 5 Mukhi Rudraksha and will thus improve the wearer’s verbal communication and self-expression.
- Health Benefits: After wearing this, blood circulation improves, and blood pressure is reported to be maintained. This bead helps to treat sinusitis, colds, and chronic coughs. It is regarded as the best option for good health and mental calmness and guards the wearer against premature death.
Who should wear the Five Mukhi Rudraksha:
It is believed that the Rudraksha’s wearer is freed of his sins, enlighted with his life’s purpose, experiences wish fulfilment, and receives happiness in their journey through life. The wearer receives positivity and rises in the life graph.
As per mythological texts, this bead makes the wearer courageous and protects them from an early death. In a metaphysical sense, it opens up every chakra in the body, allowing divine energy to flow freely. Warmth enters the body when a 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is held in the palms of both hands. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha reduces the harmful effects of the planet Jupiter, if any, in the kundli of the wearer.
There is no restriction on possessing this Rudraksha and, thus, it can be worn by any person.
Lord Rudra and 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
He prevents early death in the role of Mrutyunjayaaya. He purifies followers by removing their sins as Kaalagni Rudra, making it possible for them to live through their entire life cycle.
Lord Rudra is prayed to in several of the Anuvakas (stanzas) to drive away evil and grant prosperity, health, and money. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha’s connection assures that the wearer is pursuing the path that is divinely intended for him while receiving the highest level of protection.
Maha Rudra, Kala Rudra, Kalpanta Rudra, and Veera Rudra are some of the other names of Lord Rudra. He is the source of good fortune, bravery, and vibrant existence. In order to experience his heavenly power, wear a 5 Mukhi close to your heart. Doing so is the only way to do so. To fend off evil and enliven the space, a 5 Mukhi can be maintained in each room of the house.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week, the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil. It can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
As per Shastra’s :
।। वाग्मी धीरः सभायाम् च तृपवेश्मनी संसदि न च कातरतामेती तैव भंगो भवेद्ध्रुवम् ।।
पद्मपुराण, अ. ५७, श्लो. ६२
A 6 Mukhi Rudraksha holder is thought to develop their speaking abilities. It is claimed that the person does not feel anxious.
Padma Purana, Chapter.. 57, Shloka. 62