4 Mukhi Rudraksha 3.178 cm | Premium
The four-faced rudraksha enhances intellectual ability and aids in meditation practise. Because the guru is the ruling planet, it is also often recommended for students, teachers, and anybody else involved in the field and world of knowledge and education. Because of its connection to the throat chakra, it aids in the treatment of asthma and other respiratory issues.
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
The Essence of Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
Lord Brahma is the ruling god of the Four Mukhi Rudraksha and thus blesses its wearer. The Lord is responsible for the creation and existence of the universe. He is also known by other names: Prajapati, Vagishpati, and Hiranyagarbha. Lord Brahma sits on the lotus flower that emerges from the navel of Lord Vishnu.
The person who wears 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can get his creativity improved along with the development of his personality. This enhanced creativity will help the person to build his professional and personal life with positivity and enthusiasm.
Apart from this, the wearer achieves shining eyes, a calm and stable mindset, and improvement in verbal expression. This, in turn, makes the communication skills of the person fluent.
The Advantages of Wearing the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Common Benefits: The four Mukhi Rudraksha boost the memory of the wearer. It focuses on enhancing the wearer’s creative energy, concentration, and focus.
- Spiritual Benefits: As per our sacred texts, it is associated with the Vishuddha chakra and thus helps to balance it out. The balanced chakra results in gaining a confident nature and removing one’s shyness and timidity. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala with 32 beads brings improvisation in the functioning of the chakras.
- Health Benefits: The ones who have dementia and Alzheimer’s or are suffering from other brain disorders can get them cured with the help of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is also recommended for differently abled children to show some improvement.
Who should put on the Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
The person whose Kundli reflects the issues of the planet Mercury, then four mukhi Rudraksha will help to remove the planet’s malefic effects. This will in turn provide the wearer with calmness, stability, and good intellect.
People who want to gain knowledge, understanding, and creative power. Like the ruling god of this Rudraksha, Lord Brahma, the wearer obtains knowledge from all directions. Thus, it is considered best for the four stages of human life: Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanaprastha, and Sanyasa.
This Rudraksha is considered beneficial for people who are involved in intellectual and creative work, students, teachers, and writers. Children can benefit from this rudraksha to improve their focus and memory.
Lord Brahma’s Story
According to our sacred texts, Lord Brahma was put in charge of the creation of the universe. His representation shows us that he has four arms and four heads with a healthy red-coloured complexion. There are four Vedas, a mala, a sruva ( a ladle), and a kamandal. Due to his role in the creation, Lord Shiva showed him his Ardhanareshwar incarnation. Both the masculine and feminine parts gave Lord Brahma an idea to maintain a balanced creation.
It is believed that in one blink of Lord Brahma there exists one Kalpa, and one Kalpa consists of 2,160,000,000 years. After the end of one kalpa, Lord Brahma repeated the process of creation.
Lord Brahma is considered the soul of the Vedas and thus provides the individual with knowledge and intellect.Therefore, the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with some qualities of Lord Brahma—knowledgeable, intellectual, and creative.
How to Keep Your Rudraksha:
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week, the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil. It can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
As per Shastra’s :
।। पंचवक्त्रः स्वयं रुद्र : कालाग्निनार्मतः प्रभुः सर्वमुक्ति प्रदश्चैव सर्व काम फल प्रदः ।।
पदशिवपुराण अ. २५, श्लो. ६९
5 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Kaalagni roop of Lord Shiva. It is considered that all the wishes of the wearer are fulfilled and he gets free from all the bonds.
Shiv Puran Chapter. 25, Shloka. 69