3 Mukhi Rudraksha 1.691 cm | Premium
3 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be ruled by the three-faced Lord Agni. The god’s three faces reflect the three Mukhi of the rudraksha. Along with the physical representation, Lord Agni possesses the following characteristics: fierceness, purity, destruction of negativity, and addition of positivity in life.The common benefit that every Rudraksha bestows on its user is the ability to bring a chance to humanity.
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
The essence of Three Mukhi Rudraksha :
Lord Agni (fire) blesses Three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Lord Agni is the god of fire in Hindu mythology and is second to just Lord Indra. He is the three-faced Rig Vedic deity who is fiery and powerful. Along with Agni he is also recognised as Mahajwala and Saptajivha, where ‘Sapta’ stands for seven and ‘Jivha’ for the tongue.
We can consider the presence of Lord Agni in the heat of the sun, thunder stroke and in the fire used for cooking in households. It is clear that if anyone will touch will get burnt.
Other than Rudraksha relationship, one can understand that it is considered good for improving energy levels, Blood circulation and reducing laziness. The wearer can become fearless, and courageous and boost self-esteem.
Mars is the ruling planet of three Mukhi Rudraksha removes the malefic effects of the planet. It provides a protective shield to the children.
Benefits of wearing the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Common Benefits: With Lord Agni’s nature, the wearer of three Mukhi Rudraksha will become fearless and brave. It helps to increase memory power, skin glow and intelligence. This Rudraksha is also considered good for children who are vulnerable to accidents and sickness.
- Spiritual Benefits: According to the sacred texts, the person who will wear Three Mukhi Rudraksha will get freedom from past life memories and bad deeds. If the person wants to get free from fear, guilt, depression, anxiety and inferiority complexes then he/she can wear this Rudraksha.
- Therapeutic Benefits: It helps to cure skin diseases, cancer, fever, cold, and blood infection and it also controls blood pressure and diabetes.
Who should wear Three Mukhi Rudraksha
The people whose kundlis reflect the accumulated sins of the past life can get free from them by wearing this Rudraksha. Lord Agni burned the negativity from the wearer’s life and purifies the surroundings of the wearer. Not only with Lord Agni but with the trinity gods – Lords Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. 3 Mukhi Rudraksha can also be placed in the kitchen to improve the Vaastu of the kitchen area.
Story of Agni Dev and 3 Mukhi Rudraksha :
According to Hindu mythology, Lord Agni has a close association with Mahadev and Goddess Parvati.
He is among the five elements that we also call ‘Pancha Mahabhutas’ and Lord Agni is known for burning and thus, destroying evils.
As per mythology, the seed of Lord Shiva was given to Lord Agni to keep it safe as this was the seed which was going to give birth to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s son – Kartikeya. It was also important to keep the seed safe as Lord Kartikeya will defeat the demon Tarkasur. Keeping this in mind Lord Agni took the seed and handed it over to Ganga for safety.
This shows that how important role does Lord Agni plays in the life of Lord Shiva and thus 3 Mukhi Rudraksha. Lord Shiva alloted 3 Mukhi Rudraksha to Lord Agni due to his three faced Agni. Like Agni this Rudraksha keeps the wearer warm with its blessings, benefits and existence.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva – ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years and the wearer can also pass it to the generations.
According to Shastra,
।। चतुर्वक्तः स्वयं ब्रह्मा यस्य देहे प्रतिष्ठति स भवेत्सर्वशास्त्रज्ञो द्विजो वेद विदा वरः ।।
पद्म पुराण अ. ५७, श्लो. ४८
4 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Brahma. The one who wears it becomes knowledgeable of all the Vedas and all other Shastras.
Chapter of the Padma Purana57, Shloka. 48