11 Mukhi Rudraksha 1.75 cm | Premium
Lord Hanuman ensures that the wearer of the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is safeguarded from harmful and bad energies, allowing them to live a successful and obstacle-free life.
This rudraksha brings wisdom, intelligence, adventure, courage, power, and success.
It aids in the prevention of accidents and untimely death. Wearing Rudraksha has a favorable effect on the person’s health.
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
Unheated & untreated
|Country Of Origin||
As per Shastra’s :
।। अश्वमेधसहस्त्राणि यज्ञ कोटि शतानि च गवा शतसहस्त्रस्य सम्यगत्तस्ययत्फलं तत्फलं शीघ्रमाप्नोति वक्त्रैकादश धारणात हरस्य सदृशो लोके पुनर्जन्म विद्यते ।।
पद्म पुराण, अ. ५७, श्लो. ७८/७९
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is represented by Lord Hanuman. By giving the wearer qualities similar to Lord Shiva, Rudraksha enables the user to break free from the cycle of birth and death.
Padma Purana, Chapter. 57, Shloka. 78/79
Essence of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
Lord Hanuman bestows his blessings on the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. He goes by the name Ekadash Rudra as well. Lord Hanuman is considered noble and powerful in terms of his physical, cerebral, and speaking abilities. Therefore, anyone who wears the 11 Mukhi is said to be abundantly blessed with all of Lord Hanuman’s virtues. He would acquire the ability to negotiate, as well as intelligence, self-assurance, physical prowess, and a sharp mind.
This heavenly bead has a special ability to influence the five senses. It is highly recommended for meditation and to show devotion to God because it is thought to make the wearer brave. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Indra as well. This bead bestows luck, fortune, ability to manage oneself, and complete mastery over the senses. The 11 facets of this bead are the homes of the eleven Rudras. The Hanuman Chalisa condenses Lord Hanuman’s energy into a few straightforward stanzas.
It is stated that contemplating Lord Hanuman alone can increase one’s courage, power, and self-assurance. The heavenly energy that governs the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is truly embodied in this. This bead regulates Mars’ unfavourable side effects. Each piece is worn separately around the neck. To activate the Sahasrara/Crown Chakra, ancient texts advocated wearing it on the Shikha (tuft of hair on top of the head). Additionally, it is worn for protection with the 9 and 10 Mukhi Rudraksha in a potent combination.
Benefits of wearing the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- General Benefits: This bead is thought to be particularly useful at assisting with decision-making. Additionally, it aids in the control of rage in those who are easily angered. It enhances networking and man management abilities. Self-assurance and physical, mental, and emotional toughness all increase significantly. It is said to provide protection while travelling. By improving vocabulary, it encourages strong speech. The wearer’s ability to focus is enhanced. As a result, wearing this Rudraksha gives the person a high sense of self-worth and endows him with bravery and fearlessness.
- Spiritual Benefits: According to scriptures, this bead is crucial for anyone who wants to practise yoga or meditation while being steady, motionless, and composed. The fifth chakra of our body that is Throat/ Vishudha chakra is associated with 11 mukhi Rudraksha.This association leads to the balance of hearing and listening powers of the body, which further results in the enhancing of will power, self-communication, speaking truth, and expression.
- Health Benefits: People have reported that this bead significantly revives the complete immune system, muscles, and nerves. It encourages optimal blood flow that is distributed uniformly throughout the body. It helps to elevate the energy levels of one’s body. Laziness is replaced by enthusiasm and activity.
Who should wear the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
The powerful Lord Hanuman is symbolically represented by the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is said to transform its user into Lord Shiva. Once this bead is worn, the soul of human body gets freedom from the cycle of birth and death. This bead exhibits highly intense energy that promotes networking abilities and improves the expertise in human resource management. It boosts self-assurance. It grants unsurpassed mental and physical power. A traveler’s necessity because it provides protection when travelling.
Lord Hanuman – Ansh Avatar of Lord Shiva
Lord Vishnu’s Avatar, Lord Rama, was his incarnation selected to kill Ravana and grant him redemption. Lord Rama was unable to kill Ravana because Lord Brahma had blessed the fervent follower. Rama is the object of Lord Hanuman’s whole devotion. He is an Ansh Avatar of Lord Shiva. He helped Lord Rama track down Mata Sita, who had been kidnapped by Ravana. To torment the Asuras, he used his tail to set Lanka on fire. He supported Rama during the brutal conflict with Ravana. Even Lakshmana, who had been hurt by Indrajeet’s lethal weapons, was revived by the plant Sanjeevini he had acquired. His power, wisdom, and unwavering devotion to Lord Rama were evident throughout the whole Ramayana.He was the antithesis of every evil power and gained his strength from his love and devotion to Rama.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during the performance of funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week, the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil. It can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
Unheated & untreated
|Country Of Origin||