2 Mukhi Rudraksha 2.948 cm | Premium
2 Mukhi Rudraksha depicts Lord Shiva’s Ardhnarishwar roop, the incarnation that reflects Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s relationship. As a result, it assists people in partnerships in strengthening and stabilizing their bonds. It gives relationships harmony, closeness, and strength.
Buy it on Rudraksha Life
Get upto 30% off on products when you create your account with Rudrakshalife. Valid only for new users only.
Unheated & untreated
|Country Of Origin||
Essence of Two Mukhi Rudraksha :
The ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha is Moon and thus, the rudraksha helps to remove its harmful effects of it. One can experience the essence of this Rudraksha by getting help to boost self-confidence and lead an optimistic life. This makes the wearer free from ill effects and brings happiness and peace.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Ardhanareshwar roop of Lord Shiva, the incarnation that reflects the bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati together. Thus it helps the people in relationships to build their bond strong and stable. It brings unity, closeness and strength to the relationships.
To sum up its essence and importance, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha will aid the wearer to gain balance and harmony in life and to get the perfect partner. This Rudraksha not only helps in balancing couple relationships but also business partnerships, and relationships in the education or the working sector.
Benefits of wearing the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Common Benefits: Stabilizes the unstabilized mindset and improves your decision-making power. Provides a good family life with the right partner in your life.
- Spiritual Benefits: 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered suitable for mental peace and calmness. It is also good for improving concentration and balancing the Sacral chakra and enhances your power of creativity.
- Therapeutical benefits: It cures sleep issues, kidney problems, and heart-related issues and boosts your memory.
Who should wear Two Mukhi Rudraksha
By wearing this Rudraksha, the people can gain spiritual benefits who cannot perform holy activities like poojas and yagas due to their busy schedule.
Those who want stability, peace and freedom from depression and anxiety in their life can look forward to wearing this Rudraksha. People can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha at the place of worship in home for peaceful and harmonious relationships. Apart from this they can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala for getting rid of Chandradosh.
As it is known that it represents Ardhnareshwar roop, thus it is considered best to keep at home and to be worshipped at Pardosh to worship Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
Story of Ardhanareshwar
According to scriptures, once a devil named Adi changed his form into Goddes Parvati and went to Lord Shiva to tempt Lord Shiva. Being the Lord of this Universe he knew everything and due to this deceitful deed he killed Adi.
While seeing Lord Shiva with another woman Goddess Parvati got angry and came into her fierce roop of Kali. She was about to curse Nandi so that he will turn in stone. Afte seeing this uncontrollable situation Lord Bramha intervened and gave goddess a vow that there will be form where she will get merged into Lord Shiva and no one can separate them at any cost. This is the way Ardhanareshwar form came into form.
How to maintain your Rudraksha
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva – ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years and the wearer can also pass it to the generations.
As Per Shastra’s :
।। त्रिमुखश्चैव रुद्राक्षो अप्वग्नित्रयस्वरूपकः तद्धारणाच्च हुतभुक् तस्य तुष्यति नित्यशः ।।
श्रीमद्देवीभागवतम् अ. ७, श्लो. २६
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is governed by Lord Agni and thus it is the form of the three types of Agni – Jatharagni, Bhutagni, and Dhatvagni.
Srimad Devi Bhagavatam, Chapter. 7, Shloka. 26
Unheated & untreated
|Country Of Origin||