11 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits And Its Importance
We define Rudraksha based on the number of lines present on it. Considering this fact, we can know deeply about 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. This type of Rudraksha has 11 lines from one end to another. These beads are completely natural as they are grown on Rudraksha trees, and there is a story behind the creation of the holy bead Rudraksha.
It is believed that Lord Shiva was once doing Tapasya, and when he opened his eyes, some tears were shed from them and fell onto the surface of the planet Earth. These tears acted like plant seeds and hence grew into Rudraksha trees. From then till now, the production of Rudraksha is naturally through trees, and we receive it in its raw form of fruit covered in pods.
These pods are collected, and the Rudraksha beads are extracted from them and made available in the market to everyone.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits-
There are 20+ varieties of Rudraksha, and each of them has its gains that a wearer can get. We can focus on the below-mentioned points to know in detail about 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A person who wears this Rudraksha gets Punya, or we can say virtue to the amount equal to the donation of 1000 cows.
- It provides help in meditation.
- All the Rudraksha are associated with one chakra present in our system. There are, in total, seven chakras in our body that are situated in different parts. If these chakras are balanced, they maintain each emotion’s level. The chakra associated with 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra. It is the fifth chakra present in our body. As the name suggests, this chakra is located in the throat of a human body. It is responsible for communication, self-expression, and creativity. Thus, the blockage of this chakra can lead to issues –
- Fear in mind of talking to someone.
- Not able to express your feelings, emotions, and thoughts to anyone.
- Feel mentally disabled while telling the truth.
Therefore, the main motive of 11 Face Rudraksha is to help the wearer unblock the throat chakra so that the person can make the most out of it.
- We realized from the information on the chakra that it helps to better memory and creativity.
- It gives wisdom and self-confidence.
It does not end here, there are still some interesting facts left to know about 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance-
After going through the above information of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, we learned how helpful it is. Its long list includes some spiritual benefits that will try to improve our karmas. At last, we learned about the other benefits that will enhance our personality with its optimistic effects.
These all reflect the importance of 11-Face Rudraksha and urge us to avail of the astrological services and purchase this Rudraksha.
Therapeutic benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha-
Other than the benefits mentioned above, some health benefits will make our body get rid of the increasing medical problems.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha can cure problems like asthma and other respiratory issues.
- Bronchitis and hay fever are also diseases that Rudraksha can aid with.
- It also helps in maintaining the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It improves immunity.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God-
The Ruling God of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Hanuman.
As god Hanuman is the biggest devotee of Lord Ram, therefore anyone who will wear this Rudraksha will receive the blessings of both gods. It will be beneficial for the wearer as he will be able to lead a good life with such blessings.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet-
If you do not know
What is the ruling planet?
How is it connected with 11 Face Rudraksha?
Then you are at the right place. Now, we are going to answer all your questions.
Every Rudraksha has its ruling planet, which means that a world among all that is in the universe is linked with a Rudraksha. Like here, the ruling planet of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is Mercury. Here this Rudraksha will help the wearer remove all the malefic effects of the planet Mercury that the Earth can have on the wearer.
A person must have heard this once “Mangal ka Aapki Kundli Mein is Samay Bhari Hai.”
This is the logic behind wearing Rudraksha according to the requirement.
How to identify 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Practical knowledge is as important as the theoretical one. Till now, we learned about the origin of Rudraksha, its benefits, and its significance, but now it’s time to know how one can get the original Rudraksha to make the most of it.
- The shape of the original Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is oval and round.
- The Rudraksha should not be broken or externally joined, it should be in one piece.
- The color of Rudraksha does not give a shade of any other color, and its original color should not provide shades.
- Another way to check the presence of any forced marking is by using a magnifying glass.
- X-ray is an efficient process, which can help recognize the genuine 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to wear 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are some instructions that should be followed while wearing 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is recommended to wear it by getting it capped in silver or gold, if not possible, one can also wear it in silk or wool thread.
- Thursday is regarded as the appropriate day to wear Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Sit in your house’s worship place facing east.
- Clean the Rudraksha mala or bracelet with raw milk and Ganga Jal.
- At last, chant the beej mantra ‘AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH’ or ‘AUM SRI SRI RUDRAYE NAMAH’ 108 times and wear the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha mala or bracelet with pure thoughts in your mind.
Do’s and Don’ts of 11 Face Rudraksha-
It is vital to be aware of the instructions that should be followed before and after wearing 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while wearing Rudraksha.
- Non-veg is in partnership with alcohol. Thus, Non-vegetarian food should not be eaten.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala or bracelet should be removed while sleeping and placed in the place of worship at your home.
- After learning about identifying the original Rudraksha, try to buy and wear the genuine one to gain the actual benefits.
- Have belief in Lord Shiva and worship Rudraksha each day.
- Keep in mind that no one should touch Rudraksha’s mala or bracelet.
We provided you with complete information regarding 11 Mukhi Rudraksha in one place. Gaining detailed knowledge of 11-faced Rudraksha becomes necessary not to commit invalid actions while buying it, wearing it, and obtaining benefits from it. Take note of all the points you learned today and believe in the positive influence of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
There is 20+ kind of Rudraksha present on this earth. Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is one of them. It is called Eleven Mukhi because it has eleven lines starting from one side and ending on the other. It helps free a person from the continuous cycle of birth, death, and re-birth.
It should be worn for obtaining several gains. But it is one’s duty to consult astrologers, wearing it will strengthen your creative power, give you wisdom, improve meditation, and gain self-confidence.
This Rudraksha helps to cure asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory problems. It also helps in memory improvement and removes stress
Lord Hanuman is the ruling god of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. As Lord Hanuman is the devotee of Lord Ram, then the wearer of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, gets the blessings of both the gods.
Its price varies with the difference in size, colour variation, and final quality.
RudrakshaLife.com is an authentic place where you can find premium quality Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha at affordable prices. You can now visit the website to get your Rudraksha and avail of astrological services.
At RudrakshaLife.com, we accept both offline and online payments. For any other information, you can visit our website or can talk to our customer care